The latest addition to the Hampton Collection is the Large Cast Iron Biomass Pellet Stove. This environmentally-friendly heater combines all of the best features of traditional cast iron with the latest developments in alternative fuel technology. This freestanding pellet stove can burn a variety of pellet fuels, giving you the freedom to choose and resulting in very cost effective home heating. Using the included thermostat, set your desired temperature and walk away without worry.
- Reduced cleaning intervals compared to other pellet stoves
- Integrated ash pan
- Fluted Cast Iron Liner
- Decorative Cast Iron Black Grille
- Up to 60 lbs hopper capacity with easy access lid
- Wall Thermostat included
- Quick start automatic (400 watt) ignitor
- Concealed, easy-to-use controls with Tri-mode operating system
- 200 CFM Convection Variable Speed Blower
- Designed to burn wood, corn, wheat & barley pellet fuels
- Easy to clean, low maintenance burner with agitator rod
- Mobile Home Approved
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Optimum Efficiency: 76.6>
- Maximum BTU: 55,000
- Burn Time: up to 36 hrs.
- Hopper Size: 60 lbs
- Emissions (gms/hr): 2
- View Area: 232 sq. in.
- Room Size: Large
- Vent Type: PL Vent
- Vent Size (Air Intake): N/A
- Vent Size (Exhaust): 4"